Heart is an international peer reviewed journal that keeps cardiologists up to date with advances in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. Topics cover the breadth of cardiovascular disease with special emphasis on valve disease, congenital heart disease, and inherited cardiovascular conditions as well as coronary disease, heart failure, arrhythmias, imaging, epidemiology, global health, genomics and translational science.
- Persistent psychological distress and mortality in patients with stable coronary artery disease
- Psychological distress and mortality in stable coronary heart disease: persistence of high distress means increased risk
- Long-term and short-term outcomes of using bilateral internal mammary artery grafting versus left internal mammary artery grafting: a meta-analysis
- Tips for publishing your clinical cardiology research
- Elderly patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: a call for action
- Cardiac risk factors and prevention
- Cardiac risk factors and preventionTea consumption and risk of ischaemic heart disease(11 January, 2017)