Platelet activation, haemorheology and thrombogenesis in acute atrial fibrillation: a comparison with permanent atrial fibrillation
The 5 tables are available as downloadable PDFs (printer friendly files).
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer,
you can download this free-of-charge, please Click here
Files in this Data Supplement:
- [View PDF] - Table 1 Clinical characteristics of the study cohort
- [View PDF] - Table 2 Demography and clinical characteristics of patients with acute atrial fibrillation who were subsequently restudied while in sinus rhythm
- [View PDF] - Table 3 Platelet activation, haemorheology, and thrombogenesis in 15 patients during AF and later sinus rhythm
- [View PDF] - Table 4 Acute atrial fibrillation and the effect of arrhythmia duration
- [View PDF] - Table 5 Effect of prior aspirin therapy on the total cohort of AF (acute + permanent) patients
About the toc
doi: 10.1136/heart.89.9.1093 Heart 1 September 2003 vol. 89 no. 9 1093-1095
- Web-Only Tables
Register for free content
This recent issue is free to all users to allow everyone the opportunity to see the full scope and typical content of Heart.
View free sample issue >>
The full back archive is now available for Heart. Institutional subscribers may access the entire archive as part of their subscription. Personal subscribers will also have access to all content when logged in. Non-subscribers who register have free access to all articles published before 2006, back to volume 1 issue 1.
Register to access the free archive >>
Don't forget to sign up for content alerts so you keep up to date with all the articles as they are published.