Platelet activation, haemorheology and thrombogenesis in acute atrial fibrillation: a comparison with permanent atrial fibrillation
The 5 tables are available as downloadable PDFs (printer friendly files).
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer,
you can download this free-of-charge, please Click here
Files in this Data Supplement:
- [View PDF] - Table 1 Clinical characteristics of the study cohort
- [View PDF] - Table 2 Demography and clinical characteristics of patients with acute atrial fibrillation who were subsequently restudied while in sinus rhythm
- [View PDF] - Table 3 Platelet activation, haemorheology, and thrombogenesis in 15 patients during AF and later sinus rhythm
- [View PDF] - Table 4 Acute atrial fibrillation and the effect of arrhythmia duration
- [View PDF] - Table 5 Effect of prior aspirin therapy on the total cohort of AF (acute + permanent) patients
About the toc
doi: 10.1136/heart.89.9.1093 Heart 1 September 2003 vol. 89 no. 9 1093-1095
- Web-Only Tables
This recent issue is free to all users to allow everyone the opportunity to see the full scope and typical content of Heart.
View free sample issue >>
Don't forget to sign up for content alerts so you keep up to date with all the articles as they are published.