Stem cells to repair the broken heart: much ado about nothing?
The long promised benefits of using stem cells for myocardial repair are still awaited
- AMI, acute myocardial infarction
- G-CSF, granulocyte-colony stimulating factor
- MRI, magnetic resonance imaging
- PCI, percutaneous coronary intervention
- SPECT, single photon emission computed tomography
- myocardial infarction
- cardiac regeneration
- progenitor cells
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.