How beneficial is the adjunctive use of thrombectomy devices in STEMI patients undergoing primary angioplasty?
- MBG, myocardial blush grade
- PCI, percutaneous coronary intervention
- STEMI, ST segment elevation myocardial infarction
- TIMI, Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction
- TVAC, thrombus vacuum aspiration catheter
- primary angioplasty
- myocardial infarction
- distal embolization
- thrombectomy device
Statistics from Altmetric.com
Published Online First 2 May April 2006
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.