The diabetic patient requires a full armamentarium of proven and developing treatments in order to minimise periprocedural risk as well as improve long term outcome
- DES, drug eluting stents
- Gp, glycoprotein
- MACE, major adverse cardiac events
- MI, myocardial infarction
- PCI, percutaneous coronary intervention
- TLR, target lesion revascularisation
- diabetes mellitus
- glycoprotein IIb/IIIa
- percutaneous coronary intervention
- drug-eluting stent
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Published Online First 31 January 2006
Conflict of interest: none.