This NICE technology appraisal guidance on cardiac resynchronisation therapy provides additional treatment options for some of the groups of people covered in the earlier guidance on implantable cardioverter defibrillators.
- CRT-D, cardiac resynchronisation therapy with a defibrillator device
- CRT-P, cardiac resynchronisation therapy with a pacing device
- ICD, implantable cardioverter-defibrillator
- NYHA, New York Heart Association
- QALY, quality-adjusted life year
- RCT, randomised controlled trial
- heart failure
- cardiac resynchronisation therapy
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.